EDUC 561
Educational Media and Technology: I took this course in 2020 Fall Semester. In this course, I have learned how to discover and use technology to educate, inspire, and motivate learners. It is crucial that as a student I have the opportunities to learn good technological and digital literacy skills as technology becomes ever-present in our lives. Via online learning, I exercised these talents, while also concentrating on key academic subjects and without the need for external funds.
Because of Covid-19 technology effect the world. Technology, particularly for young children and adults, has become a central part of our social lives. Via personal exchanges, online forums, and diverse social media, as a student I learned communication skills every day. Yet our universe is much smaller and less integrated without technology than it should be.
Dr. Amal Farhat had shared with us several online tools that can help our life to be much easier. These tools can be used by teachers, students, researchers, workers etc... Some of these tools are like: Google Form, Padlet, Whitboard, Zoom, Jamboard, Goformative, Kahoot....



No comments:
Post a Comment