Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Movie


                                                                The Fault In Our Stars 

I liked this story and the movie personally. It's one movie I believe has done justice to the novel. The characters are fascinating and very heartfelt and complex. Initially, I had the same reaction to Hazel's apparent disrespect towards Christ, which depressed me, but made more sense as I continued reading her opinion.

She's dying, she's been offered a horribly unjust hand in life, and I think we prefer to forget this as readers! I'm sure you'd have the same insecurities about your religion if you were dead, because you would be furious with God.

The obvious loss of integrity derives from the same thing: they are both hopeless and naive and have not been educated in faith. Having both come close to death, I understand their outlook on life is entirely different from that of a normal person.


6 comments:

  1. I like this movie and I have watched several times, heart touching and real

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know this movie , i have watched and it was really nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god, This movie is more than amazing I even read its novel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have watched this movie too and it's more than wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fault in our stars is the best movie i have watched it several times, so touchable and real

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite movie, I like it so much

    ReplyDelete